Compassionate care in the comfort of your home
Trillium HomeCare is a Michigan-based provider of quality in-home care serving the Metro Detroit area since 2003. Our founders, Robert Dickinson and Carolyn Dickinson, RN have over 40 years of combined experience in the healthcare industry. We firmly believe that our commitment to quality care will have a positive impact on our clients' lives by helping them remain in their homes.
Our mission is to provide quality in-home care with compassion, respect, and dignity. We serve those with a wide variety of health issues and degenerative conditions, such as Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, or Alzheimer's, and we assist those convalescing in their own homes. Our scope of services ranges from assistance with every day activities to more complex care such as dressing changes, tube feedings, and ostomy care.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week ensuring that services are provided with the utmost compassion and professionalism. To guarantee the highest quality of care, our trained caregivers are monitored by our management staff . All caregivers have at least 2 years of healthcare experience and have passed extensive background checks and drug screens. We are a smoke free work place, where all employees are non-smokers.
Some of Our Features:
- We provide an initial consultation with our medical staff, FREE of charge
- There is no long term contract for services
- All caregivers are bonded and insured
- All caregivers are Trillium HomeCare employees
- Our services include regularly scheduled quality assurance monitoring
- We can assist with access to community and government aging resources
- A 24-Hour, Personal Emergency Reporting system is available for added security
- We offer flexible service schedules and options to fit our clients' needs, ranging from 3 hour visits to 24 hour live-in care